Wednesday, September 14, 2011

More Pictures of Elden's BMT Graduation (but not THAT many since I suck at taking pictures!)

I'm terrible at taking pictures!!!! The whole time at Elden's graduation I was trying to take a picture and see him at the same time since they were so far away and hardly ever standing still-so not many of my pictures turned out and NONE of my videos turned out. Luckily I took so many pictures that a few were ok. 

He's behind the tall guy in the front

This one-if you zoom in-you can see him towards the left side.

Mom & Dad Warner at the Alamo

Elden & I at the Alamo (I may regret posting this picture since i look like a cow-but it's a good one of Elden-I not only can't take pictures, I'm not very photogenic either!! UGH!)

1 comment:

  1. Gretchen, stop being so hard on yourself. You look fine. I'm a little offended, though, that you were about 6 hours away from me and didn't come see me. HA! I'm not really offended but if y'all ever make it over this way, I'm still in Louisiana, so come visit!

    ReplyDelete